Week-Long Networking and Training Intensives Scheduled
We're spending a week in three cities this summer!
The Carshare Academy has helped over 1,000 new and aspiring hosts since the summer of 2021.
And now we're coming to three different cities this summer! Not just for a day, or a weekend. But for a whole week to help new and aspiring hosts start and scale successful All-Star Turo businesses.
Here's what you can expect during our Intensive. You can participate in everything, or just choose the activities that you need most.
1. Dinner and Drinks Meetup - FREE TO ATTEND. We'll meet at a local restaurant at 6:30 on Friday, September 16th for dinner, drinks, and networking.
2. Saturday Half-Day Coaching Intensive - $199/PERSON or COUPLE. We'll spend four hours together on Saturday, July 9th at a hotel conference room going through nine learning modules with a focus on things like understanding market dynamics, building a winning listing, Insurance & protection plans, communication and customer service, daily rate strategies, managing your financials, seasonality and the 12-month cycle, and more. There will be a Q&A session after each module.
3. Two-Hour One-on-One Coaching - $99. All through the week you'll have the opportunity to spend two hours with Carshare Academy founder and lead coach William Huffhine. We can work on your business plan, we can diagnose problems with your business and build an improvement plan, or focus on any other topics you need help with.
When you register for the Saturday half-day intensive you'll also receive the following:
1. Market Analysis for your city.
2. Access to three online courses: Building Your Turo Business Plan, Managing Your Turo Business Financials, and Co-Hosting Vehicles Owned by Others
3. Free subscription to the weekly Market Pulse
Can’t wait to see you this summer in Chicago, Denver, and Orlando. Be sure to register for your spot soon as space is limited.